This fellowship has been richly blessed by God's power and grace since starting in the mid 1950's. God sent a
minister, with a burden for Blanco, Texas. He asked the Lord to direct him to lost souls. With the anointing of the Holy Spirit, he began
sharing the gospel and seeing souls brought into the Kingdom of God. These new converts and came together to birth the church.
Through those early years, God's provision was evident. No matter the need, God always showed Himself faithful
to keep His promises. No matter the circumstance, even during the trials and tribulations of life, He met all the needs of the church.
Our building was built in 1962, with the purpose of being a lighthouse to "whosoever." They celebrated the work,
recognizing it was God who built this church, not man. Man was only an obedient vessel in service to the Lord.
We thank God for our heritage. It is our prayer to live and work faithfully, being sensitive to the work of the
Holy Spirit around us, as we build on it.